Love a good cookie and a glass of milk, these cranberry cookies add a nice bit of sweetness
- 250 g Plain Flour
- 2 g Baking Soda
- 180 g unsalted butter
- 220 g Light Brown Sugar
- 100 g White Sugar
- 1 Egg
- 1 Egg Yolk
- 100 g Chocolate Chips
- 150 g Dried Cranberries
- Pre-heat your oven to 165 degrees
- Sift the flour and baking soda into a large bowl and put to one side
- Place the butter, light brown sugar and white sugar into another bowl
- Mix these three ingredients together until all the sugar has blended with the butter
- Drop the egg and egg yolk into the sugar mix and continue to mix until it has become lighter and creamier
- Combine the flour and baking soda that you previously put through the shift and mix until it has all mixed together and no flour is remaining.
- Drop in the chocolate chips and cranberries and continue to stir until all of it is well w=covered wth the cookie mixture.
- Put 1 tsp of mixture onto baking trays that are covered with parchment. Leave roughly 2-3 inches gap between cookie mixture.
- Place in the oven and cook for 15-20 minutes or until edges are lightly cooked. Remove and leave to cool on the tray for a couple of minutes and then place on wire rack to fully cool.
- Category: Cookies