Tuna combined with avocado is an amazing and yet easy starter to make, this starter adds a little twist to the well known dish.
Usually I would get half an avocado and put the Tuna on the top and garnish, why not combine the two together?
This dish is the perfect starter for a nice romantic meal or even when entertaining guests. Its quick and easy to make and requires no cooking time. You could even get them made and ready early on in the day, giving you plenty of time to prepare your main.
This recipe makes 2-4, depending on sizing.
Tuna & Avocado Ingredients
- 1 Tin of Tuna
- 1 Avocado
- Salt & Pepper
- Rocket Leafs and Tomato for Garnish.
Tuna & Avocado Method
- Cut up the avocado into small pieces, roughly .5 cm
- Put avocado and Tuna into a bowl
- Squirt a good amount of mayonnaise into the mixture along with a bit of salt and pepper to season
- You could also add a little lemon juice for an extra bit of taste
- Mix everything together
- I then use metal stacking accessories to stack the mixture on the centre of a plate and decorated with the rocket and tomato.
- Add a little Balsamic glaze on the plate for a little sauce
Give it a go and let me know in the comments section below on whether your liked it or not!