Raspberry and Kale Smoothie Recipe
Smoothies are a great as they are the perfect way of getting fruit and vegetables that you may not normally get in your diet or may not get enough.
I have not really had many smoothies so this was really some what of an experiment but combining ingredients that I thought went well together. This was the first smoothie I have ever made as don’t usually eat breakfast so wanted to try a smoothie breakfast out and see how I got on with it.
I know the Raspberries and Kale both have a lot of nutritional benefits and I love the taste of raspberries, making them a good combination.
Many recipes seemed to use Almond Milk which I am not really a fan off so replaced this with Fat Free Greek Yogurt. Raspberries are fairly sour so if you want to make it a little sweeter you may want to add a little powdered sweetner.
- 1 Bag of frozen raspberries
- 1 Large Handful of Kale
- cup Pomegranates
- 3 table spoons of Greek fat free yogurt
- Sweatner to sweeten.
- Place the raspberries, pomegranates and kale into a blender and pulse until smooth.
- Add the yogurt and blend until fully mixed together
- Add your sweetner and enjoy