How to make easy pizza dough, this is a easy pizza dough recipe that has never gone wrong for me. It requires a little time to allow the dough to fully rise as well as a little time to rest before putting on your favourite toppings. The dough itself comes out with a nice crust yet a light centre.
- 150 ml lukewarm water
- tablespoon ½active dried yeast
- teaspoon ½of sugar
- 1 tablespoon of Olive Oil
- 250 g of Strong White Flour
- Pinch of salt
- In a bowl place the water, sugar, oil and yeast. Whisk until mixed and leave for 10 minutes
- In another bowl place the flour with a pinch of salt and form a well in the centre
- Pour the liquid into the well and mix the flour with your hands until the dough is combined and sticky.
- Pour out onto a floured surface and knead for 5 minutes
- Put into a clean bowl, cover with clingfilm and place in a warm spot of the house for 90 minutes
- Once the dough has risen, empty out onto a flour surface and knead again for another 5 minutes.
- Roll the dough out into your pizza shape and at the thickness you want (usually the side of a pound) and leave for another 20 minutes.
- Top with your sauce and favourite toppings
- Category: Dinner, Main, Main Course, Main Dish, Pizza
- Cuisine: Italian