Looking for a nice breakfast then give these Egg Benedict a go. They are easy to make when done with the right method and taste great.
- 2 Eggs
- 2 tsp olive oil
- 1 English Muffin
- Pack of Scottish Salmon
- Hollandaise Sauce
- Fill a saucepan with water to put on the heat
- Get a ramekin dish and cut a square of clingfilm to place into the ramekin dish
- Put a tsp of olive oil into the ramekin dish and spread around the entire dish
- Crack an egg into the ramekin dish and then pick up the sides over the dish and tie together
- Repeat the above for the 2nd egg
- Once the water is shimmering add the eggs and leave in the water for 3 1/2 – 4 minutes depending on the temperature
- Whilst the eggs are simmering away cut the muffin and put the two half into a toaster
- Butter the toasted muffin and add equal amounts of salmon on each one.
- Once eggs are done, take out of the water and cut away the clingfilm.
- Put the egg on top of the salmon, sprinkle a little pepper and then top with hollandaise sauce
- Category: Breakfast