Celebrate easter with these incredible easter chocolate eggs, combining chocolate, cream eggs and mini eggs…yummy!
- 400 g of chocolate
- 100 g of Double Cream
- 6 Cadbury’s Cream Eggs
- 1 Bag of Cadbury’s Mini Eggs
- Finely Chop 200g of the chocolate
- Put the double cream into a saucepan and heat on a medium heat until hot enough to melt chocolate
- Take off the heat and pour in the finely chopped chocolate.
- Stir until fully combined and all chocolate has melted.
- Place chocolate ganache mixture in the bowl or dish and allow to cool until it’s set enough to be able to roll into balls.
- Once cooled get your cream eggs and cover them with the chocolate ganache mixture
- Place them back in the fridge to allow them to fully set
- Crush the Cadbury’s mini eggs into pieces
- Melt the remaining chocolate by placing a dish over a saucepan of boiling water.
- Put the chocolate in the dish and occasionally stir until it’s all melted.
- Once the chocolate has melted roll the chocolate balls to ensure it’s fully covered and then roll in the crushed mini eggs until fully covered.
- Place back in the fridge until fully cooled and set.
- Category: Dessert
- Cuisine: English