This creamy chicken curry is both very easy to make and takes very little time. Its perfect for a busy evening, but you don’t have to sacrifice on taste as this curry is full of great flavours. The herb rice helps to give it that little bit extra and compliments the curry really well.
- 150 grams Boiled Rice
- 1 whole Onion
- 2 Chicken Breasts (Skinless)
- 3 cloves Garlic
- 20 grams Ginger (Fresh)
- 15 grams Parsley (Fresh)
- 1 Can Chopped Tomato
- 3 tbsp Tomato Puree
- 80 grams Clotted Cream
- 2 tsp Mild Curry Powder
- 2 tsp Cumin (Ground)
- 2 tsp Coriander (Ground)
- 2 tsp Cinnamon (Ground)
- Get a saucepan of water and add the rice. Bring to a boil and reduce heat to low and cover. Cook for 15 minutes or until rice is cooked
- In a bowl combine the cinnamon, ground cumin, coriander and curry powder.
- Cut the chicken breast into bite sized pieces and mix into the bowl of spices. Once fully mixed heat some oil in a pan and begin to brown the chicken. (Once browned take off heat)
- Whilst the chicken browns add some butter in another pan. Once melted add the onion, chopped ginger, chopped garlic and cook until the onion is transparent.
- Once transparent add the can of chopped tomatoes and tomato puree. Cook for 10 minutes
- Blitz in the food processor until smooth and then add the clotted cream. Blitz again to fully blend the cream and then return to heat
- Return the chicken and cover until chicken is fully cooked through.
- Chop the parsley and once the rice is done, drain the water and fluff up with a fork – mixing in the parsley
- Spoon rice onto a plate and top with the chicken curry.
- Category: Dinner
- Cuisine: Indian
- Calories: 676