Chicken and Chorizo pasta bake is a perfect midweek meal. It’s incredibly easy to make and takes very little time. This recipe is full of flavour as it combines tender chicken with spicy chorizo, which is then bound together plenty of cheese.
- 200g Chorizo
- 3 Chicken Breasts
- 400g Penne Pasta
- Tin Chopped Tomatoes
- 12 Cherry Tomatoes
- Yellow Pepper
- 150g Cheese
- In a saucepan heat some water and cook the penne pasta based on the packets instructions
- Pre-heat oven at 200 degrees.
- Whilst the pasta is cooking add some oil into a saucepan. Once hot add the sliced chorizo and stir to coat with oil. Fry the Chorizo for 5 minutes
- Add the diced chicken and stir to coat in the juices from the chorizo. Fry until edges of chicken have browned
- Add the chopped pepper and cook for 5 minutes
- Add the cherry tomatoes and chopped tomatoes and cook for 10 minutes
- Stir in the cooked pasta and continue to stir to make sure its all fully combined
- Add half of the cheese and continue to stir until all of the cheese has melted
- Pour the pasta bake into ovenproof dishes and top with the remaining cheese.
- Put it in the oven and cook until the cheese on the top has browned and the edges are bubbling.
- Category: Dinner
- Method: One Pan
- Cuisine: Italian
- Serving Size: 1
- Calories: 851
- Sugar: 11.5g
- Sodium: 943mg
- Fat: 36.9g
- Saturated Fat: 15.6g
- Carbohydrates: 75,2g
- Fiber: 5.5g
- Protein: 54.7g
- Cholesterol: 210mg